Main features of Anime.js
- Keyframes: Chain multiple animation properties.
- Timeline: Synchronize multiple instances together.
- Playback controls: Play, pause, restart, seek animations or timelines.
- CSS transforms: Animate CSS transforms individually.
- Function-based values: Multiple animated targets can have individual value.
- SVG Animations: Motion path, line drawing, and morphing animations.
- Easing functions: Use the built-in functions or create your own Cubic Bézier curve easing.
Full Documentation is available with examples.
Anime.js Demos and Animation Examples
Anime.js Browser Support
Anime.js is supported by Google Chrome 24+, Safari 6+, IE 10+, Firefox 32+ and Opera 15+. So in the modern world, it is safe to use for a professional project and it works on almost all devices.
Anime.js is released under MIT license and the current version is 2.2. The development is going on in GitHub repository and 380 commits are now live. Anime.js is inspired by Animate Plus and Velocity. Animate Plus is another animation library and Velocity is a very nice feature rich animation framework that intended to replace the jQuery animate function.